Friday, August 15, 2014

Making a house a home.

 
Last time I shared photos of Mr. F on dinner duty. This time around I thought I'd share my kitchen contribution. Soup has recently been my go to meal. Here I am preparing a lentil/vegetable/facon soup. Yes, you read that right. I don't eat meat, but I do eat fake meat, or facon. I think it's a super yummy alternative. It's also full of iron. Paul and Dad will never admit it, but they like it too.
 
It's Friday night over here. That means we were due for a trip to Bunning's. Our incredibly thoughtful friends, the Kayser's gave us a Bunning's gift card as a house warming gift. We bought a fancy little lemon tree, and a few other things with our gift. 


We had the perfect little spot in the front for a dwarf tree.
Paul dug a hole, and got the soil ready.
It took us a grand total of ten minutes to plant.






I can't wait for our first lemon!
 
Ps: The rose bushes are still alive! 3 out of our 4 ferns look healthy. Hopefully they can keep fighting the good fight!


No comments:

Post a Comment