Saturday, December 14, 2013

Day 2

On the second day of Christmas my true love and I went shopping!
We managed to tick all the boxes on our 'to do' list today.
We even got out for a walk in the morning, and bike ride this arvo!
I may have been a bit selfish today, and picked out a couple presents for myself.

Here's a couple snaps of the Christmas decor at the mall.

Tonight we'll be wrapping some more presents, and watching another Christmas movie. I'm thinking Elf will be the winner... even though we've already watched it twice this season. I don't care, it's my favey.



Today I'm feeling very grateful for the friends/family back home that I still talk to relatively regularly. It honestly makes living so far away much more bearable. The distance can be difficult to handle at times, but texting and emailing makes a world of difference. This past week for me was an indicator of how much I lean on my girls. While Paul was away I found myself texting a lot more. Certainly time makes things easier to handle, but no matter how far away I  am I think I'll always need that connection to home. I guess I'm just saying how much appreciate those that take the time to text/email/mail and the like. You've got no idea just how much I love it.

Now it's time to finish this rambling, and pop in a movie!
(That is after I'm done being forced to watch Cricket)

No comments:

Post a Comment