Monday, May 20, 2013

Blog a day in May: Day 20

Day 20: Get real. Share something you're struggling with right now.

Hmmm...Probably the thing I'm struggling with most at the moment would be the Visa application process. There are about a million and one steps in this process. We're required to provide proof of proof of proof about who we are, what we are, and where we've been. We also have to ask people (friends/family) to provide declaration(s) on our behalf, proof of who they are, and their Australian citizenship all signed by a justice of the peace. It's all a bit confusing and scary. We only have one shot to fill out this application. If said application is denied we are not allowed to reapply ever. We also lose out on the fee provided for said application.

All of this stresses me out. Obviously it's more than worth it. There's absolutely no doubt about that. But I'm just "getting real". At this moment the Visa application is what I am struggling with.

I can't complain too much though. At this very moment I'm gazing at the Indian Ocean. I just got back from a trip to the mail box & the weather is to die for. If this is winter, keep it coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment