Thursday, May 16, 2013

Blog a day in May: Day 16

Day 16: Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it.

I found this one relatively difficult. I don't find much about my life very difficult. I suppose my one obstacle is being so far from home. I talk about it all too often. I had to go and fall in love with an Australian. Then move 10,000 miles away from my loved ones. This is the first time in my life I've ever been away from my family. I didn't go to a college out of town. I stayed at home a little too long. Up until I moved across the world I was still living with family. My little bro and I rented a place together for two years.

I blog//skype//email//text//call//write//bake//craft//cry only sometimes to overcome the homesickness.

Yesterday we got out for a little bike ride.



Here's Paul...being Paul.





We took a bike trip to the shops for some silk flowers and a headband.
I wanted to make another flower crown! Crafting is addicting!

 First crown was just for fun & that it was!


Second crown is for when we go home. I'll be rocking the red, white & blue at the Twins game.
I'll post a picture of me wearing the second crown after I've applied some makeup.

As for me right now...I'm going to make some brownies.
I'm having a wicked chocolate craving that just won't go away.

43 days until we touch down in the Northstar State!





No comments:

Post a Comment