Monday, May 13, 2013

Blog a day in May: Day 13

Day 13: Issue a public apology. 
This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be.

Dear friends, family and last but certainly not least Mr. F,

I'm sorry that when we Skype I can not be bothered to put on makeup, or a bra. If I'm at home I am wearing my comfies; there's no ifs, and, or buts about it! You can find me rocking my pink robe, sweat pants, and a t-shirt. I actually bring my robe with on vacation. I like to wash my makeup off just as soon as we get home (on the random days I put some on), otherwise I'm too tired to do it before bed. My brother once said "I like living together, cause we're both lazy." Sad but true. I'm a bit of a bum. I get bursts of way too much energy and take advantage of those times. But generally when I'm at home I'm chillin' like a villain. Sorry, babe. Some housewives might put on makeup and do their hair during the day. I'd rather knit, and look for a new face or hair mask on pinterest.
Not all of us can be quite as fabulous as Peggy Bundy.



Sometimes I put on makeup!
This was Friday night. I decided to get jazzy. 
I curled my hair and slapped on some makeup.  
It all started seemingly uneventful. 
We decided to try a newly recommended pizza joint. 
Our fun date night went from this....
Yay! We found the place (which was like finding a needle in a haystack)! Double yay! They have A&W! I haven't had that in nearly a year, excitement!   Then, damn it, they're too busy. We'll have to take our pizza to go. Ugh, "Let's drive somewhere with a nice view"...next "They didn't cut my pizza." Oh well, it's a date night, it's all fun and games!

Until this...
The most sun I got Saturday was from the window glaring in.
Then this!
Look at that mane! Sad panda eating oatmeal on Sunday.
Thanks to Paul for snapping this monstrosity.
I wound up with either food poisoning, or a mysterious bug. 
Either way I was stuck in bed all of Saturday, and Sunday afternoon. Uncoo'. 
Needless to say we will NOT be going back to that pizza place ever again.

 Paul snapped a few photos of the sunrise, while I slowly, but surely ate my oatmeal.



 I eventually was able to clean up my act for the Sunday markets with Amy and Charlotte.
After was Mothers Day brunch with Pauls Mum and brother.


Here's the best pic I could get of Amy and Charlottes first Mothers Day together!








No comments:

Post a Comment